Thursday night was a blast! We had an incredible series of content coming from great companies, primary research and an All-Star panel… all focused on ABM. Instigated by two top Venture Capital firms, Costanoa Venture Capital and Salesforce Ventures, we explored cutting edge aspects of ABM and shared some great insights gleaned from the latest ABM platform entrant, ZenIQ.
- Gainsight – Anthony Kannada, VP Marketing at Gainsight, walked us through their program to create a new category and their use of ABM
- Account Based Marketing Consortium – Mark Ogne, founder ABM Consoritum and EVP Demand Metric, shared the latest primary research on ABM and drew conclusions around the pathway to “high-performance ABM”
- All-Star Panel – all shared incredible insights into scaled, successful ABM programs.
- Peter Isaacson, CMO Demandbase
- Joelle Kaufman, CMO Bloomreach
- Natalie Johnson, Senior Director Integrated Marketing Campaigns Salesforce
- Srihari Kumar, Founder & CEO ZenIQ – the latest Account-based marketing solution
- Nick Ezzo, VP Marketing Host Analytics
- Rob Israch, CMO Tipalti
Attendees received a free Account Assessment from ZenIQ – a login account where users can see an expansive view of ABM target account coverage and reach. The underlying capability delivers a unified view of target account lists and target account activity as it exists across platforms and channels. Pretty amazing stuff that can then be used to expand target account coverage and orchestrate consistent program delivery across platforms (within paid account).
We’ll connect to video from this session in the coming days.