Live streaming event: Thursday September 29th, 9AM Pacific
As we say goodbye to Summer 2016 and look forward to Fall and an amazing 2017, key questions start to come to mind… what will 2017 hold, how can I find out?
As usual, we’ve got great answers. No BS, no amateur opinions, we’ve curated the top C-Level execs to share their top prognostications… based upon thousands of ABM programs around the world, these thought leaders will drill down into the meat of your questions.
Marketing technology changes rapidly. In a sense, marketers who fall behind slowest are ahead of the pack, and Account-Based Marketing is no different. Join this session as we discuss:
- What marketers can learn from similar innovation and hype-cycles of the recent past. Consider CRM, Marketing Automation, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and more. Ask yourself: “if you were to launch a marketing automation program 8 years ago with the knowledge you have today, what would you do differently?” Can we apply that frame of mind to ABM?
- The current state of technology and best practices seen in the market. Investment drives innovation and investment has been pronounced in the Insights and Execution (delivery) aspects of ABM. Were these investments an example of dollars chasing ideas or ideas spawning from dollars?
- Is success using ABM as evenly spread as the desire to use ABM? What is it that separates high from low performance? While most say that ABM delivers sales and marketing alignment, most aren’t yet finding it. Why? What can you do differently?
If you are a marketer wanting to know what will exist around the next corner in the future of ABM, you won’t want to miss this event…
- Live streaming from around the globe – Sweden, France, and the USA!
- C-Level execs cut through hundreds of ABM programs to share what they’re seeing and how they’re adapting to changes
- What’s new in ABM – strategy, to tactics, to new capabilities